Are you and your organization really focused on leadership, or are you too focused on the byproducts of leadership?
In times of crisis where there’s too much uncertainty, where do you stand as a leader?
In this episode, Dave Murray from The DiJulius Group chats with Alden Mills, a nationally recognized rower turned Navy SEAL turned entrepreneur.
His first company was hugely successful, having been recognized by Inc magazine as an Inc 500 CEO in that group. He is also an author of Be Unstoppable: The 8 Essential Actions to Succeed, and Unstoppable Teams, which is about leadership and culture.
Today, Alden Mills shares with us the three-tiered approach to leadership, the biggest obstacle organizations are facing today in terms of leadership, why you need to focus on leading yourself first before leading your team, and what true leadership is really about.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The success of his book Be Unstoppable
- The three-tiered approach to leadership
- 3 Stepping stones that help you get to where you need to be as a leader
- How to tackle uncertainty as a leader
- The CARES model and the 4 C’s of care
Alden Mills’ books: