CX Executive Academy
How committed are you to improving your customer’s experience?
- The DiJulius Group’s trademarked X-Commandment methodology
- How to improve the 6 components of your customer’s experience
- How to develop a strong Service Vision that brings purpose and meaning to your employees and organization.
- How to recruit and develop a team with high customer service aptitude that aligns with your core values
- How to build a culture that always goes above and beyond what is expected during interactions
- How to develop tailored experiential standards for each customer, in each interaction they have with your company
- How to create systems that ensure consistency among departments and locations
- How to Implement zero risk systems that avoid service challenges and strengthen customer relationships
- How to measure your customer’s experience and execute with the data you receive.
- And become a world-class Customer Service Experience leader
Bond with fellow Customer eXperience Executives as you share best practices, set goals for you and your business to create brand evangelists, and make price irrelevant.
The 2020 CXE Academy Class is now full. Join our 2021 waitlist to be the first to know when spots are available.
The CXE course is a 12-month part-time rigorous program. Training will occur in the classroom, businesses and virtually through scheduled calls and webinars. The CXE student is required to attend quarterly intensive training sessions and also participate in virtual meetings.
Each classroom session is a combination of lecture and interactive workshops. Initially, the students will learn what a customer experience organization looks like in another company by obtaining information regarding history, implementation, key performance metrics, and success through interviews.
Students will then be challenged to develop a custom strategic plan for their organization while assessing the current state of service and work to build a culture that delivers world-class experiences consistently, while being able to train and educate their colleagues accordingly. This will be demonstrated in the form of a presentation given to the rest of their classmates for input and review
April 6th, 2021 – January 13th, 2022
In Class Sessions in Cleveland, Ohio
Q1: April 20, 21, 22
Q2: July 20, 21, 22
Q3: Nov 9, 10, 11
Q4: January 11, 12, 13 of 2022
Virtual Sessions – 1pm Eastern via Zoom
April 6th – Orientation
The CXE course outline has been designed to prepare leaders like you, from around the world, for a new level of leadership, to the benefit of both your career and your organization. This course enables you to assess the current state of service in an organization and work to build a culture within that delivers world-class Xperiences consistently.
The CXE Academy provides comprehensive training and certification on all facets and responsibilities that fall under the Customer Xperience, while sharing best practices through high impact exchanges with like-minded professionals. As a student at The CXE Academy you will develop your ability to design and implement significant business change that impacts the customer service delivered by your organization.
The series of classes developed for The CXE Academy follows the trademarked X Commandments methodology created by John DiJulius and The DiJulius Group. As a participant, you will learn the importance of each aspect of this methodology, and how to implement and execute on each one.
Click the button below for an example of the 2020 class syllabus. The 2021 syllabus will be released once dates are announced.
- Adapt The DiJulius Group’s trademarked X-Commandment methodology and tailor it to your business
- Start a Customer Service Revolution in your organization
- Transform and improve the six components of your Customer’s experience
- Create a strong Service Vision that instills purpose in your employees
- Recruit, engage, retain and develop employees with high service aptitude that align to your core values
- Build a culture that seeks to go above and beyond what is expected during interactions
- Develop non-negotiable experiential standards that are executed on, with each customer, in each interaction
- Systematize hospitality to ensure consistency among departments and locations
- Create and implement zero risk systems to avoid service challenges and work to strengthen customer relationships if you experience a service failure
- Measure your customer’s experience and how to address the data your receive
- Walk the talk as a World-class leader
Our 2021 Class Schedule is to be determined.