The DiJulius Group’s Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius and Senior Customer Experience Consultant Dave Murray talk about the legacy of Tony Hsieh, the man who built Zappos into a customer experience powerhouse. Hsieh pioneered so many revolutionizing customer experiences used in all industries today.
What you will learn:
- How Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos, took an unthinkable business model and turned it into a billion-dollar business.
- How Zappos produced higher sales by focusing less on marketing and advertising and more on customer service and customer experience.
- How Zappos offers their employees a quitting bonus to filter out the people who are not truly bought into their culture.
- How Zappos had to offer free shipping and free returns just to get people to give them a try.
- How Zappos doesn’t track conventional call center metrics, like average call time, instead, they measure if their reps made a personal emotional connection during the call.
- Hear what happened when we called Zappos and asked their call center rep what the weather was in a different part of the country.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.