Week 3 Recap of The 2020 Customer Service Revolution
What an incredible Week 3 of the 2020 Customer Service Revolution. A fantastic lineup of experts shared so many critical takeaways in a time when they are needed the most. Here were just a few of the takeaways shared:
John DiJulius – How to be the Brand Customers Can’t Live Without
“Best speech yet!! Great reminders to promote human connection!”
- You and your company are either an expense that can be found cheaper somewhere else, or one of the few businesses customers can’t live without.
- Today, being forced into a virtual world is adding unintended consequences, which we call a Relationship Deficit. As we’ve been forced to practice social distancing, people have realized how much they crave human connection. Not being able to dine with friends, see family members or interact with coworkers has put a strain on the human spirit.
- Empathy Fatigue usually occurs in industries that constantly deal with customers who have high emotional pain, like funeral homes, behavior therapy, or oncology. However, with today’s world, every business is dealing with customers who have high stress & anxiety. This results in our employees feeling emotionally and physically drained leading to a diminished ability to empathize or feel compassion for others. That is why as leaders we have to constantly be helping our employees reenergize, rejuvenate, feel appreciated, and understand the critical role they play in their customer’s day.
- It is all about finding the conversation Gift. There is a gift in every conversation; if you look for it you will see it.
Jesse Itzler – Building Fanatical Customer Loyalty
“Loved loved loved! Excellent tips for life goals as purpose. SOUL”
- If you just focus on value, great things happen
- You are just one idea away from changing the trajectory of our lives & business
- You are the business plan
- Momentum – start your day with small wins
- His entire career, he did these three things—the 3 C’s
- Build deep meaningful authentic relationships
- Your customers start rooting for you; they want to give you referrals
- This is a time to be a great human
Darren LaCroix – To Revolutionize Your Online Meetings
“Loved this. So relevant today.”
- You can’t persuade, entertain, or educate without feeling a connection…thru the screen/lens.
- Boring Loses Business…Be Unforgettable
- Virtual is totally different from in person meetings
- 3 Secrets to running more engaging online meetings
- Virtual dulls connections – master the tools to make it personal again
- Avoid not keeping your audience engaged
- Use effective pace elements
Dave Murray – Crafting Standards that Drive Internal and External Excellence
“Always great. Can’t wait for the webinar”
- Your customer is whoever benefits or suffers from the work you do
- Break down each touchpoint into 4 sections:
- Service Defects
- Operational Standards
- Experiential Standards
- Above & Beyond
- The Customer Experience Cycle (CEC) creates organizational consistency
- Invisible Service Providers are back of the house employees who do not come in contact with external customers. They are critical to the overcall customer experience.
- Register for Dave’s complimentary webinar on Crafting Standards That Drive Internal And External Excellence on November 16
Dr Paul Bizjak – It’s In You: Uncovering True Health and the Life You Were Designed to Live
“Wow! I loved him and his message. He’s amazing! I feel he has impacted my struggle to handle, like truly handle my health and wellness.”
- Why chips are bad for the dog, but okay for our children to eat?
- 80% of Americans have at least 1 chronic illness, 50% have 2 or more
- It comes down to our lifestyle—the Big 4:
- Food you eat
- Exercise you do
- How you manage your stress
- How much sleep you get
- Presenteeism means being physically at work but unable to perform your duties
- What about how presenteeism affects our family, spouse, and our life
- Invest in your wellness; you will perform better in all areas of your life
What you can Expect Week 4
Week 4 of the 2020 Customer Service Revolution is guaranteed to bring incredible inspiration & best practices both personally and professionally. The lineup is loaded.
John DiJulius – How to Be the Brand Employees Can’t Live Without
*Brand New Presentation!
- Here is what you need to achieve How to be the Brand Employees Can’t Live Without
- Make your interview process ungameable
- Becoming the business great employees seek out
- Make your brand tattoo worthy
- World Class starts at headquarters
- Be an Energy Giver
- Know what the best gift you can give your employees is on a regular basis
Tom Bilyeu – How Will You Impact the World?
Tom went from dead broke, in debt and not able to pay all of his bills, to building a billion-dollar brand and completely changing his financial circumstances by going on a decades long quest to develop his mind as aggressively as a bodybuilder develops their body. Now he is teaching people to do the same.
Dave Murray – Ensuring Leaders Know How to Drive Engagement
Do your supervisors, managers and directors know how to build rapport and drive engagement with their teams? Do you currently provide this training within your organization? Chances are the answer to that question is no! Learn about a tool that shows leaders how to support their teams while building better relationships – resulting in reduced turnover and higher employee satisfaction.
David Horsager – How Top Leaders and Organizations Drive Business Results through Trust
Trust is a fundamental, bottom line issue. Without it, leaders lose teams, salespeople lose sales, and organizations lose reputation, retention of good people, relationships and revenue. But with trust, individuals and organizations enjoy greater creativity, productivity, freedom and results. Through David’s industry leading research The Trust Outlook™ and firsthand experience working with the world’s highest performing organizations, David reveals how top leaders and organizations drive business results to become the most trusted in their industry.
Tom Ryan – Chosen Suffering
Author Tom Ryan knows that success comes with a price, paid for by the daily choices we make. He also believes every person encounters “unchosen suffering;” the type that brings us to our knees. In Coach Ryan’s darkest hour, he and his family discovered joy, peace, and hope. Coach Ryan walks you through his life and shares his moments of “chosen & unchosen suffering.” Ryan shares the lessons that secured his University’s first-ever NCAA National Championship. You’ll discover his proven process for escaping average and embodying greatness. Elite isn’t by accident. It’s the intentional outcome of Chosen Suffering.
How to Create your Company’s Actionable True North
Join us and other organizations for an upcoming webinar on November 2nd at 3:00pm EST. Register you and your team now (free to register) to claim your seat. Learn how an actionable customer service vision statement can unite an entire organization. And, about the amazing impact empathy can have on the experience your teams deliver – resulting in higher customer satisfaction and retention.