Build a high-performing, loyal team
- Increase Profitability
- Increase Loyalty
- Increase Performance
Teams are built to win.
At The DiJulius Group, we know that you want to lead a winning team. In order to do that, you need employees that are engaged and inspired to bring their best. Turnover, remote teams and rising stress levels can leave employees feeling they deserve better, and employers feeling hopeless.
We know there’s hope, and you shouldn’t have to lay awake at night wondering who is going to quit next.
We believe everyone deserves to be part of a winning team which is why we created a proven framework to help companies succeed. Our experienced consultants have helped hundreds of companies build strong cultures where employees are engaged, valued and inspired to achieve more.
Brands excelling on The DiJulius Group’s CX framework include:
Here’s how to get started:
- Schedule a call to create a customized consulting plan.
- Select a project team and leader that will participate in strategic sessions (on-site or virtually) facilitated by one of our employee engagement consultants.
- Implement what you created in your sessions, using our proven formula, so that it sticks.
- Lead a winning team!
Schedule your complimentary call with our advisor today. Stop dreading recruitment fairs and high turnover and start attracting great employees to your winning culture!
How important is culture and engagement?
Highly engaged teams have:
- 21% greater profitability
- 19% increase in operating income
- 41% reduction in absenteeism
- 59% less turnover.
- Engaged employees show up every day with passion, purpose, presence, and energy.
Teams with a low-level of engagement show:
- 33% decrease in operating income
- 11% decrease in earnings growth
- Disengaged employees cost U.S. companies up to $550 billion a year
Did you know that 89% of employers think that their employees leave for more money, but only 12% of employees actually leave for more money?
Great Businesses Start with Great Teams
If you want to stand out from the pack, you need to have a culture that differentiates you from everyone else. You need a culture that becomes your competitive advantage. Most cultures were created by default rather than design. These companies become defined by their employees, and every time they experience turnover the culture shifts. You and your team deserve to be working in a culture that is unwavering and developed intentionally. One that represents your brand and your winning team!