The DiJulius Group offers high energy and high takeaway keynotes that will:
- Help increase the service aptitude of everyone in your organization
- Train your employees to have more compassion and empathy for your customers
- Make price irrelevant
- Help become the brand your customers cannot live without
Popular keynote topics include:
Creating a Customer Service Revolution
Overthrow Conventional Business, Inspire Employees, and Change the World
In order to be a customer experience leader in your industry, you need to provide a consistently great brand experience for your customers, employees, vendors, and community. The problem is, expectations are higher than ever and one negative review can permanently ruin your reputation.
Create a Customer Service Revolution within your organization and be the brand people cannot live without. Learn how numerous companies have made customer service their biggest competitive advantage, are dominating their industries, and are making price irrelevant!
Takeaways from the Customer Service Revolution keynote:
- How to increase your employee’s service aptitude
- How to develop compassion & empathy for your customers
- How to create a Customer Experience Action statement
- How to create non negotiable standards that every team member will follow
- How to build a relationship with your customer that makes you the brand they can’t live without
- How to deliver a consistent world-class customer experience
- How you are the experience, not technology
- How to make every moment with the customer intentional
The Relationship Economy
Building Strong Customer Connections in the Digital Age
Today is known as the digital disruption era. Technology has provided us with amazing advances, information, knowledge, instant access, and entertainment like never before. However, as convenient as these advances make our lives, they have also led to a dramatic decline in people skills. That is why building relationships and genuine connections have never been more important.
Businesses that master The Relationship Economy will have an incredible advantage that separates them from the competition.
Takeaways from The Relationship Economy keynote:
- How the technological revolution is impacting our society
- How the lack of social skills is the problem of business leaders to solve
- How to use technology to perform basic tasks, enabling employees to focus on building relationships that result in higher customer loyalty, retention, lifetime value, and job satisfaction
- How we are relationship disadvantaged
- How to build a culture that creates emotional connections with your customers
- How to create relationship building training for new and existing employees
- How to build relationships utilizing the five key skills
- How to become the brand customers & employees cannot live without
- How to make price irrelevant
Virtual Keynotes and Workshops Also Available
Brand Experience (BX) Strong
Overall, customer satisfaction is at 73.6, its lowest point in over 15 years, and since the start of the pandemic, it has been dropping like a rock. What is behind the deteriorating customer service? Employee burnout, low employee morale, high employee turnover, staff shortage, poor reactive hiring, no training of new employees, supply chain issues, and not managing customer’s expectations–which all result in angry customers.
The companies that will dominate their industries for the next decade will be the ones who are obsessed with evolving the experience they provide to both the employee and customer.
Takeaways from the Brand Experience Strong keynote:
- How to turn the Great Resignation era into a Great Opportunity
- How to avoid the 2 biggest mistakes companies are making right now
- How to understand it is not a labor shortage, it is a turnover crisis
- How to build a culture employees love
- How to solve the WFH (work from home) quandary
- How to lead from a distance
- How to make your customer experience your strongest competitive advantage
- How a ROX (Return on Experience) is your best ROI
- How to keep your customers happy even when you have staff shortages and supply chain issues
- How to stop competing in price wars
- How to recognize if it is time to hire a CXO
- How to create your signature experience
The Employee Experience Revolution
Become the be professional decision of your employee life
As leaders, we need to do better, employees deserve better. The “Great Resignation”, “Quiet Quitting”, and “Cancel Culture” are not indictments on employees, but rather, business leaders’ lack of focus on truly caring for the people who are under their command. Today employees are more selective than ever regarding who they will work for; they are insisting that companies and their leaders help them live the right life. That is how you build a world-class culture.
Great brands are born to help people live extraordinary lives. Great leaders inspire their employees to build lives of meaning and purpose. As a result, they help their employees and customers reach their fullest potential.
You will learn:
- How the great resignation started a decade before the pandemic
- Unhappy employees are a company’s great expense
- Start with building & developing great leaders
- Creating a Recruitment Experience
- How to Build a Moat around your top talent
- What the future of work looks like
- Leaving a Leadership Legacy
- Power of Purpose
Jess was amazing. Our members don’t tend to be touchy feely and into topics that don’t involve operations but she knocked it out of the park. I was so glad that I was assigned to her room so I could watch her present and see the interactions she had with them (and she made me cry twice)!
John relates an amazing amount of practical real world examples that can be applied in your efforts to launch a customer service revolution in your business as I have in my direct work with John.
Michael Coburn – Head of Customer Facing Supply Chain
Our net promoter scores are improving, our franchise owners are delivering a better experience and our employees are happier. Customer service is an elixir for your entire network and The DiJulius Group delivers!
Chuck Runyon – CEO
The DiJulius Group and The Secret Service Summit have helped Starbucks take service to new levels by not only creating a Customer Experience Action Statement but also by helping us adhere to a common goal. The combination of hands-on expertise shared by leading brand executives and the emotional component from motivational speakers, has made your events like none other.
Craig Russell – Executive Vice President, Global Coffee
Great energy, insightful analogies, on point topic and relevance. I wish we could have more time with him.
Manuel Deisen - The Ritz-Carlton
I like that John uses many resources to drive his key ideas home (videos, stories, other companies). It creates variety, keeps the learner engaged and shows he has done the work. John does a phenomenal job delivering and sharing his passion for customer service and that’s why I keep bringing him back.
Marlo Boyle - Senior Education Planner
I love the way john involved the audience and the videos. John never fails to deliver an invigorating message and engage the audience. Even at 7:30 am on a Saturday morning!
How well he engaged the audience and how easy it was for them to follow. Thank you, thank you thank you to John for sharing his wisdom and experience with the audience.
Tom Petrillo - Principal
John’s energy on stage was incredible. He was able to capture the attention of 350 people for 90 minutes and kept them completely engaged. His references were totally relatable to our group, which is not easy to do as they are orthodontists and it is a very small, specialized market. We received instant and ongoing praise for our selection of John as a speaker. John’s genuine interest during the book signing after his keynote presentation was exceptional. Rarely do you come across a speaker of his caliber that is willing to give his time like he did.
John’s energy and passion for service are legendary and totally come through. I liked the way that John was able to answer a question and then circle back to it again later to provide a deeper answer. Great work!
The clarity of John`s brilliant message about customer service and his excellent presentation style.
John’s sense of humor and the videos used to present his unique ideas were captivating. The pace and amount of information were just right!
John was energetic and connected with our audience. Real life, practical ideas were delivered. John nailed it and made me look great!!! Thanks for everything DiJulius team.
John’s energy and stories/examples keep everyone completely engaged! He embodies his content!
Debra Neill Baker – CEO
John tailors and makes the presentation just for your organization. He is high energy. John gives you actionable, relevant information to continue your mission. He is the best in the business!
John’s energy was amazing. The interactions with the group and with our associates. The content was exactly what we needed. The shared learning from Zappos call was BRILLIANT! Very engaging. Loved It! It was everything our hotel needed to inspire our associates and refresh what it means to take care of a guest and exceed their expectations. The examples used, including FORD, were very relevant. U R the Experience, just a reminder of my role with my associates and our guests. Brilliant speaker, great energy!
I like what John did to personalize content to our group. I’ve sat in on this twice now and learn something new each time. I realize that this message applies to every aspect of my life, and not just the business side, maybe then I will finally realize it was the best speech ever.