Everyone has a choice of where to spend their time and money. Because they
have a choice, they want to do business with the people (and brands) that
provide the best experience. The customer experience your brand delivers either
attracts, or detracts both customers and employees.
If your customer experience fails to meet expectations:
- Your prices become negotiable
- Trust is lost
- Customers move to competitors
Not only that,
- Your employees become frustrated
- Stakeholders exert pressure on management
- Your reputation loses respect
Get in Touch!
Using time-tested methodology (the same one used by world-class companies like Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, The Ritz-Carltons), The Dijulius Group's consultants guide you in building simple step-by-step processes to develop your own signature brand experience.
We work with you and your team to create tools that align, inspire, train, and hold everyone accountable for the role they play in that experience. And finally, we give you our proven formula to implement what you have created so that it sticks.
Brands excelling on The DiJulius Group’s CX framework include:
You become the brand of choice, the one that exceeds customer expectations, the industry leader!
Here’s how you get there:
- Schedule a call to customize your consulting project.
- Select your team and a project leader to work with us (on site or virtually)
- Participate in strategic sessions to build your process-driven signature brand experience.
- Implement what you created, using our proven formula, so that it sticks.
- Become the customer and employee brand of choice!
Building a signature experience means you benefit from
- Stronger relationships with your customers and employees
- Reduction in turnover
- Customers knowing what to always and never expect when doing business with you
- Higher customer satisfaction rates
- Higher loyalty and referral rates
- Employees gain a sense of purpose
- You become known as a trusted resource
- Customers are more forgiving if something does go wrong
- Your pricing becomes irrelevant
At The DiJulius Group we believe that giving you the right tools and a sustainable plan will allow you to succeed long after our project together is complete.
From fortune 100 companies and franchises to manufacturing businesses and hospitals, our deep, real-world experience has led to dramatic financial gains for our clients.
Virtual Consulting Available
At The DiJulius Group, we know that you want to keep your team focused on customer experience, but remote workers, travel restrictions and budgets can make it difficult to get everyone in the same room, which can feel limiting. We believe just because you’re not physically together, doesn’t mean you can’t learn, train and be inspired together. All of our consulting options are available onsite or virtual.
Is an investment in customer service necessary?
- On average, 52% of Customers will buy more and pay more because of good Customer experience
- 85% of Customers are willing to pay up to 25% more to ensure superior service
- Every $1 invested in Customer Service yields a $3 return
- A Customer Service leader will outgrow revenues of laggards in their industry by double and even triple digit percentages
- Customer Service training increases employee motivation and engagement
Adversely, research has shown not investing in your Customer experience will destroy the financial results of a company.
- More than 50% will stop buying from you if they have a bad experience
- If your company is not focusing on an improved experience already, the gap between you and your competitor who has, will increase and compound daily
- Unhappy Customers cost businesses a lot of money from support and returns, to word of mouth on social media
- 82% of people have stopped doing business with a company due to bad customer service
- 85% of customers who have a bad experience want to warn others from doing business with that company