CX Executive Academy
How Do You Create A Customer Service Revolution At Your Company?
Having worked with the top Customer Service organizations in the world, The DiJulius Group’s Customer Xperience Executive Academy (CXEA) gives you both theoretical and practical Xperience on how to elevate the levels of service at your company. With the need for rapid growth of the Customer Xperience Executive in businesses today, the Customer Xperience Executive Academy uses the X Commandments Methodology which covers all the facets and responsibilities that fall under Customer Xperience. Unlike any other institution, the CXEA’s focus, strictly on the Customer Xperience, prepares leaders to champion change at any company, regardless of industry.
Now enrolling for the 2019 session!
January 15 – October 24, 2019
In person classes- Cleveland, Ohio
Q1- January 29, 30, 31
Q2- April 30, May 1, 2
Q3- July 23, 24, 25
Q4- October 22, 23, 24
Virtual sessions- Video Zoom
January 15th- orientation
The CXE course outline has been designed to prepare leaders like you, from around the world, for a new level of leadership, to the benefit of both your career and your organization. This course enables you to assess the current state of service in an organization and work to build a culture within that delivers world-class Xperiences consistently.
The CXE Academy provides comprehensive training and certification on all facets and responsibilities that fall under the Customer Xperience, while sharing best practices through high impact exchanges with like-minded professionals. As a student at The CXE Academy you will develop your ability to design and implement significant business change that impacts the customer service delivered by your organization.
The series of classes developed for The CXE Academy follows the trademarked X Commandments methodology created by John DiJulius and The DiJulius Group. As a participant, you will learn the importance of each aspect of this methodology, and how to implement and execute on each one.
- Adapt The DiJulius Group’s trademarked X-Commandment methodology and tailor it to your business
- Start a Customer Service Revolution in your organization
- Transform and improve the six components of your Customer’s experience
- Create a strong Service Vision that instills purpose in your employees
- Recruit, engage, retain and develop employees with high service aptitude that align to your core values
- Build a culture that seeks to go above and beyond what is expected during interactions
- Develop non-negotiable experiential standards that are executed on, with each customer, in each interaction
- Systematize hospitality to ensure consistency among departments and locations
- Create and implement zero risk systems to avoid service challenges and work to strengthen customer relationships if you experience a service failure
- Measure your customer’s experience and how to address the data your receive
- Walk the talk as a World-class leader
In class sessions — Cleveland, Ohio
- Q1: January 29 – 31, 2019
- Q2: April 30 – May 2, 2019
- Q3: July 23 – 25, 2019
- Q4: October 22 – 24, 2019
- January 15, 2019 – Orientation
- February 26, 2019
- March 26, 2019
- May 28, 2019
- June 25, 2019
- August 27, 2019
- October 1, 2019
- Customer Service Revolution Conference (separate registration fee)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
CLAUDIA@THEDIJULIUSGROUP.COM | 440-484-2377