Build a Culture that attracts and keeps top talent
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Increase employee retention
- Increase qualified candidates
At The DiJulius Group, we know you want to be the employer of choice. In order to do that, you need to create a culture that attracts and keeps top talent. The problem is employees have so many options today, you feel like you can’t compete.
Employees are looking for more than wages and perks though, they want to feel valued and appreciated by their employer. They want to have purpose. When you build a culture that gives people purpose in their work they come to work happier and go home happier. And so do you.
Changing a culture isn’t easy, especially when you don’t know where to start. Our consultants will help you keep it simple with proven step by step systems. Systems that have already helped hundreds of companies build strong cultures where employees feel valued, and inspired to achieve more.
Brands excelling on The DiJulius Group’s CX framework include:
Here’s how to get started:
- Schedule a call to create a customized consulting plan.
- Select a project team and leader that will participate in strategic sessions (on-site or virtually) facilitated by one of our culture consultants.
- Implement what you created in your sessions, using our proven formula, so that it sticks.
- Become the employer of choice!
Schedule your complimentary call with our advisor today. Stop dreading recruitment fairs and high turnover and start attracting great employees to your winning culture!
How important is culture and engagement?
Highly engaged teams have:
- 21% greater profitability
- 19% increase in operating income
- 41% reduction in absenteeism
- 59% less turnover
- Engaged employees show up every day with passion, purpose, presence, and energy
Teams with a low-level of engagement show:
- 33% decrease in operating income
- 11% decrease in earnings growth
- Disengaged employees cost U.S. companies up to $550 billion a year
Did you know that 89% of employers think that their employees leave for more money, but only 12% of employees actually leave for more money?
Great Businesses Start with Great Teams
If you want to stand out from the pack, you need to have a culture that differentiates you from everyone else. You need a culture that becomes your competitive advantage. Most cultures were created by default rather than design. These companies become defined by their employees, and every time they experience turnover the culture shifts. You and your team deserve to be working in a culture that is unwavering and developed intentionally. One that represents your brand and your winning team!