Launching Spring 2024!
Increase Morale and Employee/Team Member Retention
By John R. DiJulius III and David D. Murray
As leaders, we need to do better, employees deserve better. The “Great Resignation”, “Quiet Quitting”, and “Cancel Culture” are not indictments on employees, but rather, business leaders’ lack of focus on truly caring for the people who are under their command. Today employees are more selective than ever regarding who they will work for; they are insisting that companies and their leaders help them live the right life. That is how you build a world-class culture.Welcome to The Employee Experience Revolution:Great companies help people live extraordinary lives. Their leaders inspire employees to build lives of meaning and purpose.You will learn:
- How the great resignation started a decade before the pandemic
- Unhappy employees are a company’s greatest expense
- Start with building & developing great leaders
- Creating a Recruitment Experience
- Creating an Onboarding Experience
- How to Build a Moat around your top talent
- Be the best professional decision of your employees
- Leaving a Leadership Legacy
- Power of Purpose
Shipping International?: Please email us at email@example.com to receive the best shipping quotes.