John DiJulius interviews Emmy Award-winning journalist, author, speaker, and coach Adrienne Bankert. Adrienne is a national correspondent for ABC News often seen on Good Morning America and World News Tonight. She has covered some of the most historic headlines of the past decade and the biggest stories in sports and entertainment.
Adrienne was the first national correspondent to go live from the 2016 Dallas police shooting, reporting in Thailand on the rescue of a youth soccer team, and the 2019 murder of rapper Nipsey Hussle. From the Oscars, Women’s World Cup Finals in France, and from both coasts, she has interviewed major names including Kobe Bryant, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Dwayne Johnson, Lady Gaga, Viola Davis, Will Smith, and Scarlett Johansson.
Her new book, “Your Hidden Superpower: The Kindness that Makes You Unbeatable at Work and Connects You with Anyone” is about resilience, facing competition, and dealing with negativity.
Here are just a few takeaways:
- How Adrienne defines kindness
- How to not react with a clap back
- Techniques for always having more compassion and empathy for people
- How to cope with the challenging times we are living in today and remain positive
- How important it is to have every conversation count
- How to be situationally aware
- How you can systemize kindness
- How to provide easy-to-do, big impact kindness moments
- How to deal with negativity
- What Adrienne will be talking about at the 2020 Virtual Customer Service Revolution
Presentation topic for The 2020 Virtual Customer Service Revolution
Your Hidden Superpower: The Kindness that Makes You Unbeatable at Work and Connects You with Anyone: https://www.amazon.com/Your-Hidden-Superpower-Kindness-Unbeatable/dp/1400218144