In this episode, John welcomes best-selling author and generational guru Mark Perna. Mark is the founder and CEO of TFS Results, a strategic consulting firm. He also serves on the Advisory Council for the Coalition for Career Development in Washington, DC.
Through his company, Mark is leading the national paradigm shift in education and workforce development. He shares his message not only through the work he does with TFS Results but also as a highly-rated speaker. The title of generational guru is by no means a stretch when it comes to describing Mark.
In this episode, Mark talks more about his career history and the work he is doing today. He also explains what it means to be a generational guru and how you can be a leader in your generation. Tune in to learn it all.
You Will Learn:
- What serving on the advisory council looks like for Mark.
- Why he considers this generation to be the most incredible.
- What this generation can teach us about values.
- What quiet quitting is.
- How to navigate all of the different generations in the workforce as a leader.
- The power of a check-in.
- Why companies with world-class customer service have the most employee satisfaction.
- How to attract employees and keep them motivated.