Themes of 2018 Consumer Experiences
Our employees need to be reminded and told constantly, “You are the Xperience” (URX); that it is about them and how they interact with the Customer. Websites, iPads, apps, and kiosks don’t build relationships, people do. Employees who connect instead of communicate create loyal Customers. Consider making your 2018 CX theme around URX – “You are the Xperience.”
2. Carpe Momento
3. Creating a Customer Service Revolution
4. Become The Brand Customers Cannot Live Without
5. Zero Risk
6. Your CX Is Always On Stage
- Leave It At The Door
- You Are Still On Stage
- Must Be Present To Win
- Everyone Is Your Customer
- Everyone Is In The Media
Great CX Tool For Your Entire Team
Suggestions for how you can use The BEST Customer Service Quotes Ever Said:
- Use in your daily/weekly huddles
- Share one quote every day with your team and have them think and share how they can make it apply to their role with their Customers and your organization.
- Have your employees each select a quote they like and say why they think it is so important.
- Send out a quote of the day via email to your employees.
- Include a different quote daily or weekly at the bottom of your email signature.
- Include a quote on customer invoices.
Ways you can use the journal:
- Use it in Customer experience meetings.
- Use it as a notepad.
- Create your own Customer experience quotes.
- Use it when you are interacting with other businesses, and record ideas of what you enjoy and opportunities that they might have missed in executing a world-class experience.
- Be an experience observer.
Get 100 Books for only $10 each, using discount code BCSQ10 at checkout.