2017 Secret Service Summit
In October The DiJulius Group presented our annual Secret Service Summit. It has become a community of passionate revolutionaries looking to create brands customers cannot live without and make price irrelevant. We had an amazing lineup of best selling authors, subject matter experts, and world-class brand executives. Here is part 1 of a few things each of them shared with nearly 700 attendees from all over the world.
Daniel Pink danpink.com
- When is about the science of timing. We believe that timing in an art but it is really a science.
- Never go to the hospital in the afternoon. Anesthesia errors are 4x morelikely at 3 pm than at 9 am.
- The power of endings; endings help us energize. The age at which peopleare most likely to run their first marathon is 29, second most likely age is 39, then 49.
- The last impression has a significantly greater impact on Customer’s level of satisfaction.
Arnie Malham worthdoingwrong.com
- On our Better Book Club: We pay people to read the books that we choose; it is a great investment in their education.
- My job is to worry about the big picture and create an environment that people want to come to work.
- Success ratio: happy team members make happy clients
David Avrin visibilityinternational.com
- The biggest source of lost revenue for your company is the potential customer younever knew about.
- Fix anything and everything that is not great in your business. Customers will discover and share your shortcomings with everyone.
- People are going to talk about you. Give them something to talk about! Better, yet, give them the vehicles and venues to promote their great experience doing business with you.
- Visibility wins! Your biggest challenge in business is not your competitors – it’s anonymity.
Neen James neenjames.com
- Listen with your eyes.
- For attention to pay it has to start with the leader.You are the role model for attention in your organization.
- I am obsessed with getting the world to pay attention, because I believe when we do our relationships are stronger, we get more done and make a great impact done on the planet.
Mark Moses ceocoachinginternational.com
- Hire the best talent you possible can especially in every role in he C-Suite. Good is not good enough if you want to build a world-class company.
- Determine the top 3 specific and measurable activities that will lead you to the outcome that you want.
- Most leaders struggle with determining what the specific activities are. I have learned that if you can’t define it, you can’t measure it, if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.
Steve Nudelberg nudelberg.com
- Part of being successful is showing up every day as a“10”
- A smile is the easiest way to change someone else’s emotions
- Change the dialogue, from “how are you?” to Greet people with “Tell me something good” you will get off on better conversations, positive conversations, you will learn their FORD faster.
Dave Murray thedijuliusgroup.com
- When rolling out a new initiative, remember that a successful rollout needs to beuniquely you. What about your organization can you celebrate?
- Big changes start with small steps! If you oversee a call center that is under-performing, chances are good that your team has become too transactional – get them to engage and ask more questions. Set a goal of and get a story on the person on the other end of the phone.
- Focus on the three questions where you have the most difficult time saying yes, and develop answers focusing on what you can do. Not only will your team have better answers, but they will also have more confidence.
Michel Falcon michelfalcon.com
- People First Culture: an honest commitment from leaders to put their employees and customers at the core of their decision making.
- Micro Customer Experiences: are small, memorable and affordable gestures you do for your customers that resonates with them for years.
- The 3P Strategy is when you leverage your employees Purpose, provide them Process to achieve Profit.
Lisa Duran thedijuliusgroup.com
- Celebrate it! Using positive peer pressure to drive home desired behaviors.
- Be intentional and make real time coaching part of your day.
- Clearly communicate the WIFT: What’s In It For Them!
2017 Secret Service Summit Audio
Whether you were at the Summit seeing it unfold live or you were unable to get a ticket, we now have the 2017 Secret Service Summit audio available for you to hear and share with your entire organization.