This week, customer experience expert John DiJulius interviews the legendary Seth Godin, entrepreneur, author, speaker, leader, and visionary.
Seth Godin is the author of 20 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages. In 2018, Seth was inducted into the Marketing Hall of Fame.
In addition to his writing and speaking, Seth has founded several companies, including Yoyodyne and Squidoo. He’s also the founder of the altMBA and The Akimbo Workshops that have transformed the work of thousands of people. His blog is one of the most popular in the world and his podcast belongs to the top 1% of all podcasts worldwide.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Seth got started in his career
- Success and failures of Seth’s career
- In-depth preview of Seth’s newest book The Practice: Shipping Creative Work that is launching November 2020
- How skill and talent are not the same
- Passion is a choice
- You can be a leader without having anyone underneath you
- Why feeling like an impostor is a good thing and what a writer’s block really means
- What Seth wants his legacy to be
- How to deal with the pandemic
- What Seth will be presenting on at the 2020 Virtual Customer Service Revolution.
Seth’s new book – The Practice: Shipping Creative Work: https://www.amazon.com/Practice-Shipping-Creative-Work-ebook/dp/B088QLT891/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+practice+seth+godin&qid=1596117207&sr=8-1
Seth’s website: https://www.sethgodin.com/
Seth’s blog: https://seths.blog/
Know more about the Customer Service Revolution Conference 2020: www.CustomerServiceRevolution.com