In today’s episode, customer experience expert John DiJulius talks with health & wellness expert Dr. Paul Bizjak.
Dr. Paul Bizjak is a serial self-experimenter, working to test success & wellness theories in an effort to help others live their best life possible. His more than 22 years in his private chiropractic practice, caring for thousands of patients and providing almost half a million patient visits, has kept his finger on the pulse of what people want, the mistakes they make, and what it takes to be truly well.
Dr. Paul has worked and researched extensively to deconstruct the healthiest, happiest, and most successful people on the planet, finding the answers in a blend of ancestral wisdom with modern technology. Dr. Paul is the creator of the popular Friday’s Findings, a weekly email newsletter that shares three things he comes across each week in his own effort to “figure it all out.”
Here are just a few takeaways:
- Dr. Paul’s journey into becoming obsessed about self-experimenting
- What is a serial self-experimenter?
- Dr. Paul’s definition of health
- How do we remain positive and focused regardless of what is going on in our world today?
- Dr. Paul’s thoughts on COVID-19 and how it differs from what we are hearing on television
- Strategies to reduce the risk of COVID-19
- Single best bio-hack
- How he overcame personal struggles and bad decision making when he was young
- How he overcame the tragic loss of his wife to cancer
- What Dr. Paul will be presenting on at 2020 Virtual The Customer Service Revolution
Paul’s 2020 Customer Service Revolution Presentation https://customerservicerevolution.com/speakers/