Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius and Senior Customer Experience Consultant Dave Murray recap the amazing group of speakers that presented during week 4 of The Customer Service Revolution Conference, featuring David Horsager, Tom Bilyeu, Tom Ryan, Dave Murray, and John DiJulius.
You will learn:
- Why should you make your interview process un-gameable?
- Stop trying to find great employees and focus on becoming the business great employees seek out.
- What is the most critical skill any leader needs to master and execute to help others obtain their highest potential?
- Why a lack of trust is your biggest expense.
- The opportunity to build trust the fastest is in crisis and recovery.
- What’s the #1 reason employees want from an organization?
- The 5 top reasons for turnover.
- How The Employee Experience Model (TEEM) can ensure employee engagement?
- How valuable are departmental huddles?
- What’s the difference between chosen and unchosen suffering?
- What is the difference between character and reputation?
- If you want to have a real impact, you have to have a terrifying degree of clarity.
- It doesn’t matter who you are today. It only matters who you want to become and the price you want to pay to get there.
- Failure is the most information-rich data stream you will ever encounter.
- Passion is the energy that needs to fail over and over again without losing your enthusiasm.
026: Recapping Week 3 of The Customer Service Revolution Conference
025: Recapping Week2 of The Customer Service Revolution Conference