Chief Revolution Officer and best-selling author John DiJulius speaks with Ryan Magnon, Senior Principal Operations Lead at Chick-fil-A Corporate. From quality officer in the Air Force to Vice President of Quality for the luxury hotel brand Capella Hotels & Resorts to Senior Member of the American Society for Quality, Ryan knows service excellence in and out. Talk about an Ivy League education in hospitality, Magnon has worked for two of the biggest hospitality giants, Horst Schulze, co-founder of The Ritz-Carlton, and Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A. Today, Ryan shares so many incredible insights on what he has learned from both as well as Chick-fil-A’s recipe for business excellence.
What you will learn:
- Ryan’s journey from working for two hospitality icons, Horst Schulze and Truett Cathy
- How Chick-fil-A inspires their leaders and employees to put the customer first
- The real reason why Chick-fil-A can get amazing results from young frontline employees
- How the moment you become a leader, you lose the right to make excuses
- It is not about what Chick-fil-A wants from their people, rather what they want for their people
- How Chick-fil-A pivoted in the pandemic
We are Chick-fil-A video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5G-u8nT7Zw
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.