Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group brings back Arnie Malham, an experienced entrepreneur with a culture-first mindset. Arnie has had 3 successful business exits, has written a best-selling book on culture, and has delivered his sometimes-uncomfortable message on leadership to thousands of entrepreneurs.
Arnie is an expert practitioner, and now speaker and consultant in creating world-class customer service cultures. Arnie is the founder and CEO of BetterBookClub where he helps companies, leaders, and individuals build a strong culture that attracts people and rewards those who seek personal growth in organizations.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- If it is worth doing, it is worth doing wrong
- Give yourself and your employees permission to fail
- How to find your culture
- If it is going to be successful, it has to be sustainable, scalable, and personable.
- If you don’t grow the team, you can’t grow the business.
- Upstream communication is as important as downstream communication.
- If you don’t celebrate your milestones, neither will anybody else.
- The best culture programs aren’t led by leadership – they’re led by champions
Grab a copy of Arnie Malham’s book, Worth Doing Wrong: The Quest to Build a Culture that Rocks: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9J900Z
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just go over to our podcast page at https://thedijuliusgroup.com/the-customer-service-revolution-podcast to download it.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.