037: Struggle Well
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with Ken Falke, a former member of the U.S. Navy, serial entrepreneur, and author. Today, Ken’s passion is taking care of his fellow combat veterans and their family members. He is the chairman and founder of Boulder Crest, an organization that focuses on the teachings of posttraumatic growth. Ken spends the majority of his time educating the public and private sectors on the issues surrounding the long-term care of our returning military personnel and their families from the last 19 years of war.
- About Ken’s highly successful military career
- How he leveraged that into building multiple businesses
- Why he got into helping veterans deal with PTSD
- Why he wrote Struggle Well: Thriving in the Aftermath of Trauma
- How in today’s world, it is more important than ever to help ourselves and those around us address mental wellness
- Learn the Mental Wellness Model that can be applied to everyone
Ken’s book: www.StruggleWell.com
Gary Sinise Announces partnership with Bouldercrest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYEqHKdmChY
Struggling Well During COVID-19: A Roadmap to Wellness: https://gritdaily.com/struggling-well-during-covid-19-a-roadmap-to-wellness/
Are you passionate about helping others succeed? Contact email@example.com.
Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.