Johnny Jennings, Chief of Police at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, Charlotte, has a vision for what type of police department he wants to build, some may call it an unrealistic vision. Jennings wants Charlotte to be known as the Chick-fil-A of police departments. And he is not just talking about it. He is committed to making this vision a reality in one of the largest cities in America.
What you will learn:
- That you can be for Black Lives Matter and have a tremendous amount of respect for what police officers do
- Why is his vision to deliver world-class hospitality in his police department
- How do you change the stigma and rewrite the narrative of policing in the U.S.?
- What a day in the life of a police officer is like
- How to avoid empathy fatigue
- What they’re doing to accomplish their goal to earn a genuine thank you and leave a positive impression even when they have to enforce the law
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.