Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with Jess Pischel, Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group and Dean of the Customer eXperience Executive Academy. John and Jess talk about how one of the best ways to increase your employees’ service aptitude and empathy for their customers is by creating a day in the life of your customer story and customer avatars.
You will learn:
- There is a more dangerous pandemic happening with no vaccine
- What a year of social isolation has done to us: it has hardened us and made us less engaging
- Social media is the tobacco company of today
- As a result of the loneliness pandemic, the Prime Minister of the UK appointed the world’s first minister for loneliness
- You can now Rent a Friend & Rent a Family
- The best brands address our emotional and social needs
- Why it is so important to create days in the lives of your customer stories
- How it builds empathy for your customer-facing employees
- How it increases their service aptitude
- It makes your employees more present with each and every interaction rather than treating customers as “next”
- How to create a day in the life of a customer video
- The importance of creating customer avatars
- How to create customer avatars
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.