040: Starting Your Customer Service Revolution Journey
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with Dave Murray, Senior Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group about how to start your customer service revolution journey. John and Dave talk about the building blocks that every great customer service organization has to have.
You will learn:
- What the actual definition of Customer Service Revolution is
- What making price irrelevant means
- Which is more important to building a world-class customer service organization: hiring or training?
- How service aptitude is the most important ingredient to what separates world-class customer service organizations from every other business
- The 3 things that determine anyone’s service aptitude
- How most businesses have negative cues and don’t realize it
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.