043: A Customer Experience Action Statement
In this episode, Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with Dave Murray, Senior Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group. John and Dave talk about how the best customer service companies in the world all have a customer experience action statement (formally known as the customer service vision statement). It is a clear call to action of what each and every employee should intentionally achieve every time they interact with a Customer.
You will learn:
- Why we changed the name from a customer service vision statement to a customer experience action statement
- How a customer experience action statement is different from a company’s vision, purpose, and core values
- The impact it has on a company’s customer service culture
- What the three pillars of a customer experience action statement are
- How to create a customer experience action statement and pillars
- How this helps you create a credo card that serves as your employees’ customer experience handbook
The DiJulius Group’s Credo Card
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.