044: Zero Risk: Anticipating Your Service Defects and Having Protocols in Place to Make It Right
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of The DiJulius Group talks with Dave Murray, Senior Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group. John and Murray talk about how to build a Zero Risk Organization.
You will learn:
- What it means for an organization to be Zero Risk
- How easy are you to do business with?
- How to determine the most common places your company drops the ball
- How to create systems and processes to prevent those from happening
- How to build in-service recovery processes for your employees to handle when they do happen
- How you can turn a customer who had something bad happen to them into a customer for life.
- How being Zero Risk dramatically increases employee morale
The Customer Service Revolution book that has dozens of Never & Always examples created by our clients: https://thedijuliusgroup.com/product/the-customer-service-revolution/
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.