Episode 052: Talking “Ultimate Guest Experience” with Author Scott McKain
Senior Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group, Dave Murray, talks with Scott McKain, author and member of the Speakers Hall of Fame and the Sales and Marketing Hall of Fame, about creating the ultimate guest experience.
You will learn:
- The difference between the customers we attract versus the customers we pursue
- The true importance of setting expectations
- What the primary differentiator for your business is
- What reverse mentors are and why they’re important
- What can happen in sales when great things happen in service
- Why companies don’t focus on experience
Scott’s books: https://www.amazon.com/Scott-McKain/e/B001IU0N1W/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_1
Link to The Customer Service Revolution Conference Oct 5-6 in Cleveland, OH
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.