In this week’s episode, Dave Murray, Senior Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group, sits down with Jack Mackey who’s listed in the Who’s Who of Customer Experience and is a founding member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association. Understand how to create remarkable new experiences by solving not selling and make it easy for your customers to buy from you by engaging human-to-human and teaching through stories.
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- What is the actual science behind service as defined by the Harvard Business Review and how can organizations use this knowledge?
- What the difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience is and why it’s important
- The links between sales, service, and building loyalty and how all three of these can be working together for you
- The 3 very important questions every business needs to be asking itself
- Why the traditional loyalty programs we know of as consumers don’t actually build loyalty
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.