Senior Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group Dave Murray talks with international keynote speaker and customer experience coach Dan Gingiss about some great insights from his upcoming book, The Experience Maker, as well as about how to create an experience that people want to share.
You will learn:
- How to be WISE in your customer experience and WISER than the competition
- What it looks like to be witty and clever in your customer experience
- Why extraordinary means focusing on being just a little bit better than ordinary
- Why being shareable requires subtlety
- How we can get our teams to focus on being extraordinary
- Why customers feeling like you’re there for them is the real difference-maker
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.