Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group discusses how to make your customer experience training more fun and effective. Your customer experience strategy is worthless without ensuring it is retained and executed by every existing and new team member. Just because your employees were in attendance at your customer service training or watched the presentation online doesn’t mean they retained everything that was taught. There must be a certification component. It is important to test each employee to make sure they learned and retained the information that was taught or launched. There are many ways you can do this. One of John’s favorites is gamifying it: making it a competition between teams, departments, or locations. This makes it a fun and incredible team-building activity. Best of all, your employees retain the information.
You will learn:
- Examples of customer experience strategies that you can launch and test on, including the Nevers and Always, the non-negotiable standards, and the company’s core values.
- The Customer Experience Training Olympics is a way to gamify your certification process.
- Teams and departments go head to head to see who scores the most or finishes with getting the most correct answers. The more hype leading up to the competition, the more exciting it will be.
- It also gets employees to prepare and study more because they do not want to be the one who lets their team, department, or location down.
- With over 100 locations throughout Tennessee, Advanced Financial is one of the best customer certification programs.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.