063: 5 Steps to Creating an Organization Obsessed with Going Above and Beyond
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group discusses the 5 steps to creating an organization obsessed with going above and beyond. To build an above and beyond company culture, you must be proactive about creating awareness. This can be done by constantly advertising stories to your employees.
You will learn:
- One of John’s favorite stories of going above and beyond
- How an above and beyond mentality requires a cultural shift in the way you and your employees think
- How creating an above and beyond culture in your company will motivate your employees to be on mission to constantly exceed your customers’ expectations
- The 5 steps in creating an above and beyond company culture
- Why we need to document above and beyond stories and why they need to be stored in one central place
- Why you should create an award for the “Above and Beyond Story of the Year” that’s voted on by all employees
- How sharing the top 10 all-time above and beyond stories with your new employees can be powerful
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.