Episode 086: How to Create Your Signature eXperience & Remove Employee Roulette
Does your company have a Signature eXperience?
A Signature eXperience is a distinct customer experience your customers can only get from you. Creating this kind of experience for your customers requires consistency. You have to get rid of “employee roulette” and train your employees on the CX that sets your organization apart.
In this episode, Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of The DiJulius Group discusses how to do this. Tune in to learn how to create your signature experience and remove employee roulette.
You Will Learn:
- What a Signature eXperience is
- That great CX organizations consistently deliver outstanding results with average employees
- How to remove employee roulette
- That you can significantly improve your CX with your existing group of employees
- How to tie employees’ jobs to the overall sense of purpose