Episode 087: Mastering Employee Engagement
Jared Green is a speaker, author, and executive coach. He is known for bridging the gap between human engagement and organizational development through his company, Engage 365. Jared’s mission is to reimagine and redesign the employee experience with people strategies that best support business strategies.
Jared’s company and his mission could not be more timely or relevant coming off the pandemic. We’re all hopeful that we’re nearing the end of this season and coming out of what’s been coined “The Great Recession.” We need people like Jared more than ever before.
As the master of employee experience, Jared works with companies like Chick-fil-A to help them improve their human engagement and, therefore, create an engaging workforce. In this episode, we discuss how he does this. Tune in to learn how to master employee engagement in your organization.
You Will Learn:
- How Jared went from being a former NFL professional football player to helping companies bridge the gap between human engagement and organizational development
- Why employee engagement is so important
- Jared’s Core 4 to creating an engaging workforce
- How leaders can better adjust to the hybrid workforce model
- How to engage employees during onboarding
- The number one trait a great leader must have
- Why you should build relationships with your employees