Episode 088: The Change Enthusiasm
Cassandra Worthy is the world’s leading expert on Change Enthusiasm®. She is lighting the world on fire with her refreshingly unique take on not just “managing” but growing through change just like our own John DiJulius customer service consultant.
Cassandra also runs a consulting firm called Change Enthusiasm Global. Through her work at the firm, she helps people understand what having a growth mindset really means and how to practice it. When you have a growth mindset, you can harness the power of emotion to fuel your growth and betterment. This is why Cassandra encourages her clients to not only embrace change but use it to propel them to heights they never imagined.
In this episode, Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius talks with Cassandra about her work at Change Enthusiasm Global and how she has impacted many companies through this work.
You Will Learn:
- What “change enthusiasm” means.
- Cassandra’s back story before founding her firm, Change Enthusiasm Global.
- What inspired Cassandra into leading the work she does.
- How leaders can embrace a growth mindset.
- What emotional contagion means.
- How to help those who resist change.
- Why it’s important to listen to your employees.
- How Cassandra is seeing the impact of her work, notably these past couple of years throughout the pandemic.
- What Cassandra will be presenting on at the 2022 Customer Service Revolution conference.
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
Connect with Cassandra on Linkedin
Order Cassandra’s book: Change Enthusiasm
Register to see Cassandra speak at the 2022 Customer Service Revolution conference