Here at The DiJulius Group, we’re often surprised by how many leaders don’t think they are responsible for creating the culture they want in their organization.
The truth is, only leaders can institute change like this. As the leader, you set the pace for how everyone else will perform their duties and serve your customers.
On top of this, as entrepreneurs, we need to be training the leaders within our organizations. We need to teach them how to lead in a way that creates the company culture we desire.
In this episode, Dave Murray, Senior Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group, talks all about creating a culture that attracts and keeps the best talent. This talk comes from the keynote he gave at our conference. Throughout the show, Dave makes the case for why we need to be training our leaders to create the culture we want. After listening, you can go back and implement these tips in your organization to create better leaders and a better culture.
You Will Learn:
- Where companies go wrong with promoting people
- How we underestimate the middle level of management
- What we learned from Google’s “Project Oxygen” study
- 10 must-haves for managers
- Why one-on-one meetings are so effective
- The importance of holding your leaders accountable
- How to build a culture employees love