The pandemic of the last couple years has proved how important customer experience is. Organizations and leaders have learned that they won’t survive if they don’t have a solid customer experience in place and train all of their employees to institute it consistently.
Jay Juffre, the Executive Vice President of ImageFIRST, learned this firsthand. Jay has grown up in the textile and industrial laundry industry – holding just about every job you can imagine. He was tapped to oversee ImageFIRST’s customer experience initiative back in 2013 and still does today.
Because of his experience trail heading ImageFIRST’s CX, Jay has expertise on this topic. He is joining Dave Murray on the show today to talk all about how a CX focus fuels extreme growth.
Throughout the conversation, they navigate this most important of questions: how do you grow an organization in a tight, extremely competitive industry? Jay says you must find a competitive advantage.
You Will Learn:
- How the pandemic proved the importance of customer experience as a competitive advantage.
- The difference between CS and CX.
- How focusing on customer experience is what helped ImageFIRST grow like crazy – including a 98% customer retention percentage!
- How a Customer Experience Cycle created six-plus years ago remains a competitive advantage and is a weekly focus to this day.
- How a focus on Internal Culture has led to industry-leading employee retention numbers pre- and post-COVID