Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with Judson Laipply, who has been featured on the Today Show, Ellen, Oprah, GMA, and more.
Judson is the world’s first YouTube Celebrity. His finale, “The Evolution of Dance” has over one billion impressions and was the first video ever to hit 100 million views. At the time, however, going viral wasn’t a thing and there weren’t opportunities to grow as a personal brand when you went viral.
Still, Judson is so grateful to have had this experience. He has now been speaking and performing for over 20 years and has been all around the globe.
In this episode, Judson joins us to talk about his many experiences. We discuss the very video of his that went viral and what the experience was like. We also talk all about everything Judson is doing now and why he is called the “evolution guru.”
Tune in to hear from the very first social media influencer, Judson Laipply.
You Will Learn:
- Some background on Judson’s childhood.
- When he knew he wanted to be a professional speaker.
- How he became the first YouTube Celebrity, receiving over 300 million views.
- The philosophical concept of Schroeder’s cat.
- Why there is no such thing as “the status quo.”
- How Judson teaches audiences worldwide the difference between change and evolution while teaching them to embrace struggle, engage choice, and ultimately evolve.
- How to not fall into the trap of complacency.
- What Judson’s upcoming book will be about.
- What you will learn from Judson’s presentation at the 2022 Customer Service Revolution conference.