Joel Sylvester has an unsurpassable passion for customer service. His career spans hundreds of companies, working with brands like Mayo Clinic, Wells Fargo, South Carolina Parks, Ohio Parks, and Fellowes. He has over 20 years of crafting exceptional customer experiences under his belt.
Today, Joel lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota with his family. He acts as the Chief Client Officer at Five Star Call Centers. In this episode, Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of The DiJulius Group talks with Joel about AI and contact centers.
Joel brings a level of expertise to the show and the world at large that is so critical today. The evolution of contact centers is of the utmost importance, especially amidst the great resignation going on right now. Tune in to hear from Joel on this topic in which he’s a genuine expert and learn how to apply his expertise to your organization.
You Will Learn:
- Joel’s career background.
- The evolution of contact centers over the past two decades.
- What Five Star Call Centers does.
- How AI can help your company be more efficient, especially during The Great Resignation era.
- Why every company has to be successfully managing their Omni channels.
- Why outsourcing isn’t so dangerous nowadays.
- What A.C.T. is and why every customer service employee should be delivering it.
- What you will learn from Joel’s presentation at the 2022 Customer Service Revolution Conference.