097: From Homeless to Bad Ass Boss Bitch
Robin Robins is the IT industry’s most in-demand marketing consultant, sales trainer, and direct response marketing consultant. As the CEO & President of Technology Marketing Toolkit, she specializes in developing strategic marketing, sales, and lead generation systems. For the past 20 years, Robin and her team have had one singular focus: to develop highly effective marketing and sales-generating systems specifically for MSPs, VARs, and IT services firms.
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of The DiJulius Group talks with Robin today about the amazing journey she has been on in her life. Not only is she a serial entrepreneur but she also has an incredible story of going from a difficult past to building the empire in the IT industry that she has today.
You Will Learn:
- Robin’s incredible back story, including when she was homeless as a teenager.
- How she got into the MSP niche and has dominated it ever since.
- Her vision for Technology Marketing Toolkit when it first began.
- How she built TMT into the #1 marketing firm in the IT industry.
- The benefits of specializing and niching down.
- Why every business should figure out how to get in the Monthly Reoccurring Revenue business.
- Why Robin puts on so many events for her clients.
- How she has created incredible value for her members (clients).
- Why we need to stop telling women they’re disadvantaged.
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
Technology Marketing Toolkit website
The 2022 Customer Service Revolution Conference
Customer Experience Executive Academy