099: Meet as Strangers, Leave as Friends
There is no greater skill that can be acquired that has a bigger impact on our personal and professional lives than the ability to build instant rapport with others. This is not a skill we’re taught and yet it’s crucial, not only for our professional success but for our personal fulfillment as well.
In this episode of the Customer Service Revolution podcast, John DiJulius teaches us how to develop this skill. This is from the TEDx Talk that John DiJulius did back in 2019 titled, “Meet as Strangers, Leave as Friends.” This talk was also the inspiration behind his latest book, The Relationship Economy: Building Stronger Customer Connections in the Digital Age.
You Will Learn:
- How to train yourself and your employees on how to build an instant rapport with anyone.
- Why we are all genetically coded to be preoccupied with what is happening in our world.
- How to resist the temptation to talk about yourself.
- The greatest gift we can give others.
- The best technique you can use to focus on learning about other people’s hot buttons.
- Why giving more is one of the best ways to build long-term sustainable relationships.
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
Customer Experience Executive Academy