Today on The Customer Service Revolution, John talks with customer experience and digital marketing pioneer, Jay Baer. Jay has spent nearly 30 years helping the world’s most iconic brands gain and keep more customers. This work has caused him to be inducted into the Hall of Fame of professional speakers and word-of-mouth marketing.
Jay has also written six best-selling books and built five multimillion-dollar companies. He presented at The Customer Service Revolution a few years ago and was one of the highest-rated speakers we’ve ever had. Jay is truly inspiring and has achieved unimaginable success in his career.
Today, John sits down with Jay to talk about the new thing he’s been working on: his research white paper entitled, “The Time to Win.”
You Will Learn:
- Why the American Customer Service Index is so low right now.
- Why speed is one of the most important components to delivering a great customer experience.
- How to write a great FAQ page.
- How your business can give your customers the gift of time.
- Which companies are crushing this right now.
- Why customers view speed as equal to caring.
- How you can do different time studies in your business to improve your speed and the overall consistency of your employees.