Many factors have contributed to The Great Resignation that we are currently in. We could point the finger at economic turmoil, bad leadership, a changing culture, and so much more.
However, what is most important is figuring out how to turn this Great Resignation around. How can we turn it into The Great Retention?
In this episode, John DiJulius will teach you how. This episode comes from a keynote John delivered at the Customer Service Revolution Conference in November. Tune in to learn a few practical things you can do to start hiring better employees and retaining them longer.
You Will Learn:
- Why there is such a need to develop great leaders.
- Why the brands that survive The Great Resignation era will be the ones who remained relentless with their hiring standards.
- How to create a recruitment experience.
- How to make your interview process ungame-able.
- How to create an onboarding experience.
- The importance of developing the whole person.
- The power of purpose.