Creating actionable marketing strategies and ideas can make all the difference in getting your business noticed. But not all marketing is created equally, so you have to know what types apply to your particular enterprise.
Today, digital marketing is what most people think of when they think about marketing. It includes social media platforms, email marketing campaigns, and even the display ads you see on websites like CNN or Fox News.
In this episode of The Customer Service Revolution, John welcomes guest Anthony Milia, owner of the award-winning digital marketing firm Milia Marketing in Cleveland, Ohio, and bestselling author of the book Marketing Magnifier. Anthony helps small- and medium-sized businesses get the best ROI for their marketing investment by shedding light on their sales and marketing challenges, helping them raise the bar, and setting the standard in digital marketing performance.
Anthony reveals his secret to finding the right marketing recipe for businesses. Additionally, you’ll hear what makes his book stand out from other marketing books, how to determine where your marketing dollars should go, and the tools he recommends you have to improve or add to your marketing tech stack.
Here are just a few takeaways:
- What Anthony’s book is about and what business owners can learn about marketing from his writing
- The various forms of digital marketing and the role of ads in search engine optimization (SEO) for localized advertising
- What remarketing and retargeting are, and how display ads work
- How Anthony helps the client determine where their marketing dollars should go and the differences between B2C and B2B marketing
- Some of the mistakes business leaders make with marketing
- The tools he recommends businesses add to improve or add to their marketing tech stack
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.