The Best Group of Speakers All in One Place
By John DiJulius, Chief Revolution Officer
What do Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki, Ken Blanchard, Tom Bilyeu, Jesse Itzler, and Adrienne Bankert all have in common? They are the top speakers in the world today, and they are all presenting at this year’s Virtual Customer Service Revolution, along with more than ten other incredible speakers. The 2020 lineup is by far the most star-studded collection of speakers in the twelve years The DiJulius Group has been putting this conference on.
We realize, given the current climate, that this might be the most critical conference we have ever put on. That is why we have selected the most amazing diversified group of experts in all areas of business, motivation, mental health, and physical wellness to ensure you and your team can Reimagine in our current state of…
Announcing the Speaker Lineup for The 2020 Virtual Customer Service Revolution!
Newest Episode of The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
- How Starbucks recommitted to the customer experience that made them so unique
- How Starbucks created their Day in the Life of a Customer, Service Vision, Pillars, and Always and Nevers.
- How millennials can be the strongest work culture if you understand that the currency for millennials is purpose
- How to successfully navigate through tough economic times
- How Starbucks addresses social issues and social corporate responsibilities
- How Starbucks hasn’t stopped innovating—they have created a new concept that is the Willy Wonka of coffee