5 Ways to Exceptionally Stand Out in Your Industry
No matter what kind of business you have, you always want to keep your customers wanting more.
And being able to give a remarkable experience is the best marketing tool there is out there.
But how do you exactly do this?
Here are 5 ways to help you win your customers without even having to spend anything!
1. Figure out the frustration points and smooth them out.
Look at the things that frustrate your customers and figure out how you can make it a better experience. This is the starting point.
2. Create the “you wouldn’t believe” moments.
Find out what you want to be known for. It can’t just be the price. It can’t just be the product. What is the experience you can give that makes you different?
3. Be the ONLY.
- Own the problems in your industry.
- Noise – Create noise. What’s something you can do that’s dramatically different to get people talking about you.
- Love your customers more than you love your product. Love your team even more than you love your customers.
- Y – What’s you why? Why are you doing this? What’s your purpose and vision?
Bring them all together and become the ONLY. Then you wouldn’t have to market. You will just win on experience. You don’t even have to spend anything on marketing. Your fans will do the marketing for you.
4. Become a culture of experimentation.
Find out what are you testing today that you can learn for tomorrow. And work constantly testing new things and trying ways to create a better experience for your fans and the people in your team.
5. Be someone’s favorite.
You don’t have to be the best. Just be someone’s favorite. Having a hundred people who can love you is better than a thousand people that kind of like you. And to be someone’s favorite, often you have to be the ONLY. Know who you’re not for. Who are you for and what to do you stand for?
For more information and resources on how to stand out in your industry, check out The Customer Service Revolution podcast. If you’d like to listen, head over to 005: How to Be the ONLY in Your Industry with Jessie Cole.