007: Giving a World-Class Employee and Customer Experience with Mike and Tina Hodges
How much of your focus as a company is on employee experience?
When you build a world-class internal culture, what’s experienced on the inside will be experienced on the outside.
Be world-class to your employees and they will give that to your customers.
Today’s guests are leaders and visionaries, Mike and Tina Hodges, who are a living testament to this. They started their financial services company, Advance Financial, back in 1996.
With headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, they currently operate in more than 100 locations throughout Tennessee and with more than 1,000 employees. They also offer online services in multiple states across the country.
Advance Financial is in the Inc 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row. It’s the 4th fastest-growing company in Nashville and it’s included in the Forbes 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What a customer experience role in your company looks like
- How you can give world-class employee experience
- How employee and customer experience affects the company culture
- How to be better each year in terms of customer service
- Tips for hiring the right candidates