In this highly competitive world of business, price and quality can only bring you so far.
What will then set you apart?
Genuine customer care = highest customer satisfaction
But that can only be achieved under a strong banner of leadership.
Today’s guest is Ritz-Carlton royalty, Jim McManemon.
A veteran in the hospitality industry, Jim has been working with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company for almost 30 years now. His remarkable leadership is indubitable that his managed properties have instantly become Five-Diamond! Currently, he is the Managing Director of the Ritz-Carlton Naples, Florida Resorts.
Jim’s people are willing to walk through fire for him because he has walked through fire for them.
Are you willing to do the same?
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to see through a candidate’s interview game face
- Tips for the selection process
- Empowering your team to correct mistakes and re-win guests over
- The power of rewarding and recognizing employees
- The secret to great leadership