In this episode, Dave Murray talks with Dan Gingiss, speaker, consultant, and the author of Winning at Social Customer Care. He also co-hosts Experience This! Podcast.
Dan has a 20-year experience in Corporate America, mostly as a marketer, and eventually as a customer experience guy. He worked at large companies such as McDonald’s, Discover, and Humana as well as some smaller startup companies. Dan has served different roles throughout his career.
Dan has been in the same chairs of the people he talks to, which is what he believes has made him a better speaker and consultant. Dan will also be on the main stage of the Customer Service Revolution Conference on October 7-8, 2020 in Cleveland, Ohio.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Finding that “one thing” when attending conferences
- How to address customer pain points
- How to get rid of the “gamers” without affecting the rest of your customers
- How remarkable customer experience can become your best marketing tool
- Why a final impression is just as critical as the first
- How you can win at social customer care
- Journey mapping best practices
- How to find employees who possess empathy
- Why you need to hire employees who have good writing skills
- How businesses can respond to the COVID-19 pandemic from a customer experience lens
Dan’s book, Winning at Social Customer Care
Experience This! Podcast: https://www.experiencethisshow.com/
Experience This! Podcast Episode 94: The COVID-19 Experience: https://www.experiencethisshow.com/episode-94-the-covid-19-experience/