In this episode, world-class customer service authority and president of The DiJulius Group, John DiJulius, shares some great insights into customer experience gleaning from his remarkable years of experience and expertise.
John didn’t get his success offered on a silver platter. When his dad deserted his mom and siblings, they went from being upper-middle-class to welfare overnight. He was labeled with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Learning Disability (LD) at a young age. He graduated from high school last and flunked out of college.
How did he turn all this around?
Simple. John had a mom who believed in him even when a lot of people didn’t. And this set a leadership example for him to become the great leader that he is today.
Here are just a few takeaways:
- How the Customer Service Revolution Conference got started.
- What prevents companies from delivering exceptional customer service?
- The compound effect of executive leadership.
- How customer service is not a short-term play.
- How & who helped John overcome his childhood struggles.
- Why John hates the phrase “I gave it my best”.
- How to build employee loyalty and rally them around a vision
- What the most important thing we can all collect
- Who inspires John
- What is the best advice John has ever heard
- Why The DiJulius Group only focuses on customer service and no other areas
- What is the future of customer experience?
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy