Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group discusses the best and easiest way to find out if your employees have extremely high service aptitude and if your company is obsessed with customer service.
You will learn:
- If your employees are not providing the same level of customer experience every single time, then you’re going to get an employee roulette.
- Call your company and ask whoever answers the phone if they can tell you what the weather is.
- How Zappos and John Robert’s Spa employees responded to the weather report challenge.
- Why a lack of customer service aptitude is not the fault of your employees but of the culture or lack of customer service training.
- Your employees’ reform is based on the service aptitude of every single employee.
- Having such a strong customer service culture that no request is outside of your employees’ job descriptions
Zappos call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnAQYeUUj_E
John Robert’s Spa call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCo6aPUd_U
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast: https://thedijuliusgroup.com/the-customer-service-revolution-podcast/
Link to The Customer Service Revolution Conference Oct 5-6 in Cleveland, OH: https://customerservicerevolution.com/
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.