Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group discusses the best way to capitalize on revenge spending. The last 18 months have built up a lot of demand and consumer savings are near record highs. However, customers are now pickier than ever about which companies they do business with. Learn how you can position your business to handle what could be an economic boom for some.
You will learn:
- Revenge spending is a key reason to expect economic growth in the foreseeable future
- Why customers are now pickier than ever about which companies they do business with
- Why brands that consistently deliver superior customer experience and a high level of employee engagement will reap the rewards
- 75% of customers don’t accept advertisements as truth yet 90% of customers believe brand recommendations from friends
- New customer acquisition is extremely expensive compared to retaining current customers
- The most successful companies in the world are not characterized by the best products in the world but by how they redefine our expectations
- Why building a true, sustainable relationship is the biggest competitive advantage in the world
- The most memorable customer experiences are the ones where an emotional connection was made and both the customer and employee felt something
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.